Wednesday, July 08, 2020

This blog has moved

 
This blog has moved to another platform: it's now integrated with my barnflakes.com portfolio site, where regular posts will hopefully resume soon. I've had this same template for 14 years, and it's been out of date for at least a decade, so it's about time.

The newly-designed barnflakes site also has new sections for Barndoor Books, Barnacles, Barngains and Homeless Movies. I've actually been wanting to do this for years; hopefully readers will enjoy exploring the new site (which is still very much a WIP, especially the blog, where the text and images from this blog didn't seem to import properly. Sigh. Only 1,000+ posts to manually amend).

For sentimental reasons I'll keep this blog active for a while, but they'll probably be no more posts here and eventually I'll make it seamlessly redirect to the new site.

Thanks for reading.

barnflakes.com/blog

No comments :