Six years in the making.*
46 Films and Videos.
On two DVDs.
Lasting over five hours.
The most arduous viewing experience since Warhol's Empire movie (or Dylan's Renaldo & Clara).
*with a four-year gap for financial, technical and purely apathetic reasons.
Homeless Movies [hohm-lis moo-vees]
1. Films without a home; rootless; unwanted.
2. Less or worse quality than home movies.
Yes, the Homeless Movies DVD is finally out – j
The films are handily divided into six self-explanatory chronological sections: Putney Movies, College Movies, Foreign Movies, Other Movies, Home Movies and Bonus Bits N Bobs – some never seen before!
• All the classics including Red Lipstick, Darker Than Night, Blood & Rain, Face to Face, The Woman with the Hundred Hairless Heads, The Red Whine, Desire, Hope & Bourbon, Warminster Carnival… and many more!
• Music by Rumpelstiltskin, Bob Dylan, Leonar
• 12-page booklet, 'A Cinema of Disappointment'
• Five exclusive movie poster postcard
If you worked on any of the films or videos in any capacity, you will get the DVD free of charge (if you want one), posted to you or given to you in person; if you know me (but didn't work on one), and buy me a beer or two, you'll probably get one free of charge (if you want one); if you don't know me at all and want one (highly improbable but you never know), you'll have to pay for it: email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for details. It'll probably be £15 including p&p, payable via PayPal (think that's expensive? Listen, it cost over £20 a copy just to get it produced).
For best results: watch the DVD on an old analogue 4:3 CTR TV
For worst results: watch the DVD on your brand new 40" widescreen digital TV or computer
The DVD goes really well with: Gullible Travels, the book I'm still plugging. You can match the faces (in the videos) to the names (in the book).
Got the book and the DVD? Congratulations: you know everything there is to know about me.
Special thanks to: JMS Attwell; Pink Pigeon for doing a great job on the authoring.