Monday, August 12, 2013

Barnacles™

Technology makes us tired™
Paradise is a person
™
People with immaculate homes have filthy minds
™
Dream Job is an oxymoron
™
Remote Control For Life
™
Ants are more important than humans
™
Jack Kerouac never learnt to drive
™
Life should have an exit questionnaire
™
Don't just be yourself
™
I don't mind but I do care
™
It's a business doing pleasure with you
™
Memories are purchased
™
72.6% of UK offices have an employee called Steve
™
Only one of the Beach Boys could surf
™
Smokers are more interesting than non-smokers
™
Vegans shouldn't eat honey
™
Tradespeople always have two sugars in their tea
™
Average prices are more expensive than average
™
Holidays feel like work
™
Women aren't as funny as men
™
Class should be dictated by taste
™
 It's easier to start a fire accidentally than on purpose™
The proof's in the pdf
™
You make your own luck – if you're lucky
™
Kate Moss is plain and dull™
Raspberries aren't berries™
Roads destroy communities
™
Arranged marriages work better
™
Computers cheat
™
Update or die
™
 Don't just do something, sit there™
The need for speed is juvenile
™
There are 2,000 apple varieties in Britain
™
Aspire to be average™
A speeding bullet travels only 4m under water
™
Posh people wear red trousers
™
If I want your opinion, I'll tell you it
™
Visual imagery is tautological
™
iMe
™
Accent is everything
™
Jerusalem artichokes are neither of the two
™
107,832,745,599 people have lived on earth
™
Life is a series of ruts
™
Consumers are abusers
™
Haste is waste
™
 H is the middle of nowhere™
Carry on carrion
™
Knob is bonk backwards
™
Islam means surrender
™
Jesus had a wicked wine cellar
™
Died in event loop on un-typed exception
™
Be good to your fiends
™
Drugs are God for you
™
Music is better than movies
™
Stay clear of best sellers
™
Sunbeds are as bad for you as smoking
™
Horses need passports too
™
Kill time until it kills you
™
Fear is desire unlocked
™
Avoid notice by hiding in plain sight
™
Get tax back from smack
™
Wii is for wimps
™
Sunbathing was invented in the 1920s
™
If the bees die, we die
™
The best things in life have a fee
™
Snails have hearts but no brains
™
Your ears never stop growing
™
A duck's quack doesn't echo
™
Global warming isn't always warm
™
Only eat oysters during months with 'r' in them
™
The Dark Side needs women™
Lick the mirror or the house will die
™
Social networking is anti-social
™
Bees have five eyes
™
Nothing was invented; everything was developed
™
Too many cocks spoil the brothel
™
Beauty reminds us of death™
Relatives are Relative™
You win some, you lose most
™
I like to try it before I taste it™
Like a rolling moan™
I love the women whaling™
Corrupt me if I'm wrong™
Can't write for coffee™
The 'burbs eat me up™

These are so good I've given them a page of their own, here, with new ones added once in a while.

NB: Excitingly, some of the above phrases have links to previous posts.

2 comments :

Caspar said...

Here's one for you:

84% of statistics are completely made-up

Reena said...

Very funny.

I did have a look to see which would be my fave and I had to conclude it would be this one:

"72.6% of UK offices have an employee called Steve™"

When I think of a good one to add to the list I'll pop back!